Think of all the times you used a disposable plastic straw. Each one of those straws is still polluting today. They might be in the wild or in the oceans, where they could be ingested by birds or fish. Each day, 500 million straws are thrown away in the United States alone. It’s time to choose OLA Bamboo straws! They’re reusable and 100% biodegradable. Besides being very trendy, OLA Bamboo straws are perfect for cocktails, fruit juices, soft drinks and more.
6,37$ – 42,49$
- 6 or 12 bamboo straws, including a metal and nylon cleaning brush
- 50-straws package doesn’t include a cleaning brush
- Length: 18.5 cm
- 100% biodegradable
- Wash before use
- Designed in Canada, made in Vietnam.
- For replacing plastic disposable straws
- Very light and super trendy
- Ideal for drinks of all kinds, for use at home or at the restaurant.