- This is a simple and specific action to make a real difference for the planet. Choosing a biodegradable toothbrush helps reduce more than 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes thrown away every year in our oceans and landfills.
- Choosing reusable OLA Bamboo straws helps eliminate the billions of straws thrown away each year. There are more than 500 million each year, only in the United States. As they are light and small, they are unfortunately easily ingested by birds and fish.
- Using OLA Bamboo disposable wooden utensils is a logical choice because they reduce the billions of plastic utensils thrown away each year. Most people do not put plastic utensils for recycling, not to mention that not all cities have the facilities to recycle them. It is better to choose a wooden utensil instead of using bioplastic, because it is still plastic and it can leave microparticles in the environment.
- Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource with natural antimicrobial properties. The Moso bamboo, used in the manufacturing of our products, is not consumed by pandas. It grows naturally without the addition of chemicals and could reach a growing rate of 4 feet per day.
- The OLA Bamboo toothbrush was designed to meet dentist’s standards: soft bristles with rounded ends; shaped to easily access back teeth.
- Making this environmental choice doesn’t cost more than plastic toothbrushes.
Try it now! Visit our store to order your products !
For more questions:FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS